Tailor-Made Solutions for Maximum Results
Cleansing, Exfoliating, Hydrating – with the Marine Facial it is possible to achieve beautiful skin in just 3 steps. Our new, skin type-specific solutions give your treatment an additional boost for maximum results.
Tailored to different skin types and needs
The DALTON Marine Facial treatment guarantees incomparable results. Thanks to our unique rotating massage handpiece, the Rotating Handpiece, and skin type-specific solutions, the treatment can be tailored to a wide range of different skin types and needs.
Natural marine ingredients:
What do AHA, BHA and our solutions have in common? They all contain marine-based key ingredients:
- Gentle marine minerals help to transport active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Spirulina neutralizes free radicals and prevents skin damage.
Soothing and moisturizing panthenol completes the solutions.
The treatment starts with a mix of different 10% AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids). They reduce hyperkeratosis, flatten scars and brighten dark spots.
Glycolic acid improves skin elasticity and helps to reduce sun damage. Lactic acid moisturizes the skin, while tartaric acid helps to regulate the skin‘s pH. Mandelic acid protects the skin from drying out and is especially suitable for sensitive skin. Citric acid enhances the exfoliating effect.
The second step is a treatment with our 1% BHA solution. A combination of salicylic acid and willow bark extract clears the pores, reduces hyperkeratosis, regulates sebum production and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it soothes skin suffering from hypersensitivity or redness.
Our solutions at a glance
Our solutions are the final step to finish your Marine Facial treatment. Depending on your skin type and your skin’s condition, there are three different solutions to choose from, in order to address your individual needs: One solution specially developed for mature skin, one for sensitive skin and one for blemish-prone skin.
This solution is a great choice for all who want to fight the signs of aging and smooth fine lines and wrinkles:
- Red algae extracts boost hyaluronic acid production and help the skin to regenerate.
- Niacinamide helps to achieve a flawless complexion. It smooths the skin surface and makes reddened blemishes fade faster.
- Low-molecular weight hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin and, thanks to its short-chain molecular structure, is easily absorbed into the skin and can be stored for a long time – for a plump and firm appearance of the skin.
- Pullulan provides an instant firming effect.
- Ginkgo extract boosts blood circulation and skin elasticity.
Solution for Blemish-Prone Skin
This solution is specially developed for skin prone to blemishes and breakouts:
- Salicylic acid and marine exopolysaccharides regulate sebum production and reduce oily shine for up to 8 hours.
- Low-molecular weight hyaluronic acid replenishes the skin’s moisture levels and protects the skin from drying out.
- Rose water soothes redness and accelerates the healing process of inflamed blemishes.
- Asiatic pennywort has anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties.
Soothing Solution for Sensitive Skin
Is your skin’s immune system weakened, the skin barrier out of balance, or is your skin prone to allergic reactions or couperose? Then this is the best solution to finish your Marine Facial treatment:
- Plankton supports the skin’s immune system, reduces redness and soothes itching.
- Low-molecular weight hyaluronic acid provides deep hydration.
- Allantoin promotes wound healing and helps cracked and dry skin to regenerate. It is also used in medicine for the treatment of scars.
- Butcher’s broom extract tightens the capillaries. It also prevents water retention and reduces swelling.
- Sea mayweed has soothing properties and relieves redness and irritations.
- Prickly pear is rich in vital nutrients and vitamins and offers anti-inflammatory properties.
- Asiatic pennywort strengthens the capillaries and promotes wound healing.
You own a beauty business and would like to receive more detailed information? Just use our Contact Form or call us at +49 9904 831020 and we will be happy to advise you!
IMPORTANT! If you are pregnant or suffering from a chronic, inflammatory skin disease, seek medical advice before booking a Marine Facial treatment.