TERMS & CONDITIONS
§1 Scope of application
- All orders placed at the international DALTON online shop (hereinafter referred to as International Shop) are subject to the following terms and conditions of DALTON COSMETICS GERMANY Gmbh (hereinafter referred to as DALTON) in the version valid at the time of the order.
- You may view, download, save and print the terms and conditions on our website at any time.
§2 Conclusion of contract
- Contracts at the International Shop are concluded exclusively in English language.
- Product presentations on the International Shop do not represent a legally binding offer but a non-binding invitation to customers to place an order.
- Add any products you wish to buy into your Shopping Bag by clicking on the "Add to Bag" button. Placing a product in your Shopping Bag holds not obligations. View the contents of your Shopping Bag at any time by clicking on "My Bag". You can remove products from your Shopping Bag by clicking on the "Remove" button or by changing the quantity of the items. If you want to buy the products in your Shopping Bag, click on the "Checkout" button and enter your order details. All mandatory information is explicitly indicated as such. Registration is not required to place an order. Data transmissions are encrypted. Once you have entered all of your details, you will be taken to the order page, where you can once again review and if necessary edit the order details. By clicking on the "Buy Now" button, you place a binding order for the items in your Shopping Bag. You can cancel the order process by closing the browser window at any time until you complete your order by clicking on the "Buy Now" button.
- Our acceptance of your order and conclusion of the contract between you and DALTON will take place when we dispatch the goods ordered by you. As soon as we have received your order, we will send you an automatic order confirmation via e-mail, providing you with the details of your order. Please note that this e-mail is an acknowledgement, not acceptance of your order.
- When you register and create an account on the International Shop, we collect and store your information as provided by you. You can view and update your personal details at any time by logging into your account.
- DALTON applies a limit to the quantity that can be purchased per order or per person. The amount of products in one order or in multiple orders may not exceed typical household quantities.
- Product images viewed on the Online Shop may not match the actual color of the product due to monitor settings and screen resolution.
- Contractual partner for all orders placed on the International Shop is:
DALTON COSMETICS GERMANY GmbH
Tel.: + 49 (0) 9904 / 8310 - 90
Fax: + 49 (0) 9904 / 9310 - 15
§3 Cancellation policy, Right of withdrawal
Consumers have the following right of withdrawal:
NOTIFICATION OF REVOCATION
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier, take possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (DALTON COSMETICS GERMANY GmbH, Returns, Dorfstr. 2a, 94571 Schaufling, Germany, Tel: +49 (9904)831090, Fax: +49 (9904) 831015, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e. g. by phone, letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the withdrawal form below, but this is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to send off the notification within the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all the payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your selecting some form of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without delay and no later than fourteen days from the day on which we have received communication of your cancellation of this contract. The refund will be issued in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, unless we have explicitly agreed on something else. Under no circumstances will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make the refund until we have received the goods back or you have provided evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You must send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. Please note that the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund if you have not prepaid for return shipping.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods if the diminished value results from the handling of the goods in any other manner than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Due to health and hygiene regulations, the right of withdrawal does not apply to products that have been unsealed after delivery.
END OF NOTIFICATION REGARDING REVOCATION
§4 Withdrawal form
Please fill out the form and send it to:
DALTON COSMETICS GERMANY GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)9904 8310-90
Fax: +49 (0)9904 8310-15
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract for purchase of the following goods:
Ordered on / received on
Name of customer
Address of customer
Signature of costumer (if submitted on paper)
§5 Prices, delivery, availability and shipping rates
- The prices stated in the online shop at the time of the order shall apply. The listed prices are gross prices and include statutory German VAT.
- Find a complete list of the countries we ship to, their respective shipping rates and minimum order amount for free shipping at Countries & Shipping. The order will be shipped to the shipping address provided by you.
- If not all goods ordered are in stock, we reserve the right to make partial deliveries. However, there are no additional shipping charges for items of the same order that ship separately.
§6 Terms of payment
- Payment can be made by credit card (Mastercard and Visa) or through PayPal. Unless otherwise agreed, your credit card or PayPal account will be charged immediately after your order is placed.
- DALTON reserves the right to refuse certain methods of payment in individual cases.
- The customer is liable for additional costs resulting from any fault or negligence on their part with regard to their chosen form of payment.
§7 Receipt of invoice
The customer receives either a digital invoice or hardcopy of the invoice together with the delivery of the products.
§8 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain in DALTON’s ownership until they have been paid for in full.
§9 Warranty and compensation
- Statutory warranty regulations apply, unless otherwise specified below.
- Bei If there is something wrong with a product and you wish to receive a replacement or if your delivery is not identical to your order, please contact our customer service at email@example.com or call us at +49 (0)9904 8310-90 Monday – Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (CET).
- DALTON is liable for minor negligence of obligations whose fulfillment is essential for the proper execution of the contract, whose breach jeopardizes the attainment of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance the customer regularly relies. In that event, however, liability for minor negligence is limited to foreseeable damages typical for this kind of contract. DALTON is not liable for minor negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the sentences above.
- The above limitations of liability do not apply if we have fraudulently concealed a defect or have given a guarantee for the quality of the goods, for damages covered by the German Product Liability Act and damages arising from injury to life, body and health.
- To the extent that liability is excluded or limited, this limitation shall also apply to any liability of DALTON’s employees, representatives and agents.
§10 Personal data
§11 Applicable law
Contracts are subject to German law; the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) does not apply.
§12 Promotional vouchers
- Promotional vouchers are vouchers which cannot be purchased but are issued as part of promotional campaigns with a fixed period of validity. They may apply to product discounts or other benefits.
- The vouchers can only be redeemed at www.dalton-cosmetics.com.
- Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed once within a single transaction during the validity period. They are not transferable and may not be used to purchase gift cards. Please note that promotional vouchers may be subject to a minimum order amount.
- All other details, such as which products are valid or excluded, are specified in the promotion.
- To redeem a promotional voucher in the International Shop, enter the promotional code that is provided with the voucher in the field “Enter discount code“ in the Shopping Bag. Promotional codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Only one promotional code can be used per order. Promotional codes cannot be combined with gift cards.
- If your order value exceeds the value of the promotional code, you can pay the balance by one of our accepted forms of payment.
- Promotional vouchers are not redeemable for cash and accrue no interest.
- If you use a promotional code for an online purchase and then return the order for a refund, the promotional code will not be available for re-use and a new promotional code will not be issued. If items are returned from orders, where the total value of the order falls below the minimum spend required to be eligible for the promotional code, the items that are kept by you will revert to full price and the refund you receive will be adjusted accordingly.