Redness Control Anti-Redness Mask
Capillary-Strengthening Mask for Skin Prone to Couperose and Rosacea
- Reduction of facial redness by up to 35%*
- Nourishing cream mask
- With healing chalk from the island of Rügen
- Panthenol soothes the skin and helps prevent irritation
- Reduction of visible red blood vessels by 21%*
- For skin prone to couperose
- 94% natural ingredients
Protect your environment! The dispenser is 100% recyclable.
Use 1-2 times a week or as often as you feel your skin needs it. Layer the mask on your face and leave it for approx. 15 minutes, before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
This product is a great option if you are looking for ways to reduce redness on the face! The anti-redness mask calms couperose and rosacea-prone skin, soothes irritation and strengthens the capillaries and the connective tissue. It has a soft, creamy texture that absorbs almost completely within 15 to 20 minutes and helps to bring irritated skin back into balance. The combination of our 5-Herbs-Formula (horse chestnut, butcher’s broom, licorice root, calendula and Asiatic pennywort), soothing panthenol and healing chalk from the island of Rügen strengthens the capillaries and promotes the skin’s natural ability to heal itself – for a calm complexion and 21% reduction of broken capillaries on the face.
In some cases, couperose can turn into rosacea, a skin condition that causes chronic inflammation and severe redness on the face. Make sure to protect your skin in advance and use soothing products that strengthen the capillaries.
Find more details about our REDNESS CONTROL skincare line, key ingredients and relevant test results here: REDNESS CONTROL Line Overview.
* Test design: Subjects with visible couperose; Application of an emulsion formulation versus a placebo (half-face study) for 14 days. The study was done in vivo.