Redness Control Anti-Redness Cream Rich
Lipid-Rich Face Cream for Skin Prone to Redness and Couperose
- Reduction of facial redness by up to 35%*
- Rich and nourishing cream texture
- Stabilizes and soothes the skin
- Reduction of visible red blood vessels by 21%*
- With beeswax, urea and yeast extract
- For skin prone to couperose
- 83% natural ingredients
Apply to face, neck and décolleté in the morning and evening after cleansing and gently massage into the skin.
The rich, nourishing face cream was specifically designed to target very dry skin prone to couperose. Natural ingredients like yeast extract and our 5-Herbs-Formula – consisting of horse chestnut, butcher’s broom, licorice root, calendula and Asiatic pennywort - have a soothing effect and help to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier. The moisturizer improves the appearance of red blotchy skin by nearly 35% and reduces visible spider veins (telangiectasia) on the face. Beeswax and urea protect the skin from drying out and keep it soft and supple. The skin feels protected, replenished and moisturized.
In some cases, couperose can turn into rosacea, a skin condition that causes chronic inflammation and severe redness on the face. Make sure to protect your skin in advance and use soothing products that strengthen the capillaries.
Find more details about our REDNESS CONTROL skincare line, key ingredients and relevant test results here: REDNESS CONTROL Line Overview.
* Test design: Subjects with visible couperose; Application of an emulsion formulation versus a placebo (half-face study) for 14 days. The study was done in vivo.