Universal Face Care Bio Cellulose Mask
Moisturizing and Plumping Anti-Aging Sheet Mask
- Skin-plumping anti-wrinkle mask
- Provides intense hydration
- Lightweight sheet mask made from sustainable bio-cellulose
- With plankton and hyaluronic acid
- Reduces wrinkle depth by up to 16%* after 15 minutes
1. Cleanse and dry your face 2. Unfold the sheet mask, peel off the gauze on one side and place that side of the mask on your face, then remove the gauze on the other side 3. Leave the sheet mask on for 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask and gently pat any excess serum into the skin 4. Apply your usual skincare products that suit your skin type. For best results, use the hydrating face mask once or twice a week.
Our skin-plumping, tightening sheet mask combines a boost of hydration with an instant anti-aging effect: It contains our unique Celumer Marine Extract and a plankton extract that reduces wrinkle depth by up to 16% after just 15 minutes, while short-chain and long-chain hyaluronic acids infuse dry skin with long-lasting hydration. The hydrating, serum-soaked face mask is made from a sustainable sheet material that is won from the milk and fibers of coconuts. It envelops the face like a second skin, so that the beneficial ingredients are more easily absorbed. The face mask makes the skin appear firmer, minimizes the look of fine lines and facial wrinkles and leaves the skin feeling smooth and plump.
The hydrating mask can be combined with the whole DALTON skincare range.
*Test conditions: Test subjects in the age between 50 and 65 years after one-time use for 15 minutes on face. The efficacy study was carried out in vivo.