Sheet Mask PINK SPLASH HYDRATING MASK
Vegan Sheet Mask Boosts Hydration by 25%
- Vegan, hydrating face mask with hyaluronic acid
- Pink sheet mask made from natural bio cellulose
- Boosts hydration by 25%*
- With water-binding polysaccharides and hyaluronic acid
- Instant boost of freshness
- 95% natural ingredients
- Fragrance-free, without mineral oil, silicones, microplastics, PEGs, parabens
- Soaked in 16ml of serum
NEW: Protect your environment – the sachet of this mask is 100% recyclable! And that is just the beginning, because we are switching to sustainable sachet material wherever possible! The bio cellulose sheet mask is compostable.
1. Cleanse and dry your face 2. Unfold the sheet mask, remove the protective foil and place the mask on your face. 3. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Remove the face mask and gently pat any excess serum into the skin. 4.Follow with your usual skincare routine and products that suit your skin type. Use the face mask once or twice a week.
Never has a beauty treatment looked so good! Pink Splash means more than pure, intense hydration, The pink bio cellulose mask is incredibly comfortable to wear and leaves the skin deeply moisturized. It is proven to boost skin hydration levels by 25%, which makes it an absolute gamechanger for young, dry skin. The mask features three hydrating ingredients that offer both a quick boost of freshness and long-lasting effects: Hyaluronic acid and glycerin hydrate the skin down to the deepest layers, while polysaccharides bind and retain this moisture in the long term. Marine minerals supply the skin with vital minerals and trace elements, help to transport the active ingredients into the skin and they are very gentle. With 95% natural ingredient and a fragrance-free, vegan formulation, the Pink Splash Hydrating Mask is not just a visual eye-catcher. The natural bio cellulose material hugs your face like a second skin and delivers instant skin benefits.
Not sure which mask is right for your skin type? Find more information and useful tips in our Sheet Mask Guide.
*In-vivo study: 20 women, aged 34 to 69, measured after 24 hours, placebo-controlled.