Anti-Aging Hacks for Smooth Skin
Visible signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles cannot be fully avoided, however, they can be slowed down with the right anti-aging products and a few other simple lifestyle choices. Here is everything you need to know to keep your skin looking young and beautiful:
When Should You Start Using Anti-Aging Products?
You should start using hydrating skincare products as early as your mid-20s, when your skin starts to produce less moisture on its own. The first signs of fine lines and wrinkles usually appear around the age of 30. That is when it becomes necessary to provide your skin with more advanced anti-aging ingredients in addition to hydration. You might also consider replacing your lightweight moisturizer with a heavier cream, especially during the autumn and winter months.
Our Anti-Aging Hero with Instant Anti-Wrinkle Effect – EXTREME LIFT
Wrinkle-free skin, right here and now – that is every woman’s dream. Our EXTREME LIFT collection is your ally in the battle against expression lines and wrinkles! Formulated with the plant-derived jambú extract, it relaxes the facial muscles and reduces muscle contractions in the epidermis, which slows and prevents the onset of wrinkles – for an instant face-lift effect without freezing your facial expression.
Anti-Aging Hacks for Smooth Skin
Here are our top tips for you to slow down the onset of the first signs of aging:
1. Plenty of water: Drink at least 2 liters every day to keep your skin hydrated.
2. Less sugar: Eating sugar makes your skin age faster and leads to wrinkles and loss of elasticity.
3. Beauty sleep: It’s very important to get enough sleep, because our cells and thus our skin tissue regenerate faster when we sleep than when we are awake.
4. Sun protection: Sun damage leads to premature aging. Never forget your sunscreen!
5. Antioxidant-rich foods and skincare products: They reduce oxidative stress and help to keep the skin looking healthy and youthful.
Anti-Wrinkle Face Yoga
There are even some easy facial exercises to help reduce wrinkles. Facial yoga stimulates blood circulation and promotes a fresh and revitalized complexion. Here are the most effective exercises to give your skin a radiant and youthful look:
1. Smooth forehead lines: Place your middle and index finger on the line between your eyebrows and gently sweep to the left and right, applying light pressure.
2. Firm facial contours: For a toned and defined jawline, place your fingers under your chin and move them towards your ears, using circular motions. Repeat 5 times.
3. Improve lip contours: Place your middle finger on the center of your upper lip, and your index and ring finger on the corners of your mouth. Gently move them towards each other.
4. Relax the eye area: Apply an eye cream (we used the Eye Gel). Place your middle and index fingers on the corners of your eyes and gently move towards your ears, applying light pressure. Repeat 5 times.
These 5 ingredients are not just yummy but also great for keeping your skin beautiful and youthful from the inside out:
Spirulina algae: Offer powerful antioxidant properties and promote cellular energy production and cell renewal.
Caviar: Rich in proteins and unsaturated fatty acids. Nourishes and moisturizes the skin and protects the cell membranes.
Almonds: Help the skin to retain moisture and keep it elastic and supple, which reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Soy: Stabilizes the cell membranes and leaves smoother, softer skin.
Blueberries: Rich in vitamins A & C and antioxidants that protect against environmental stressors.