Redness Control Anti-Redness Cream Light
Lightweight Face Cream for Skin Prone to Redness, Couperose and Rosacea
- Reduction of facial redness by up to 35%*
- Lightweight cream texture
- Stabilizes and soothes the skin
- Reduction of visible red blood vessels by 21%*
- With allantoin, urea and yeast extract
- For skin prone to couperose
Apply to face, neck and décolleté in the morning and evening after cleansing and gently massage into the skin.
The redness reducing moisturizer has a very lightweight, fast-absorbing formula that is particularly suitable for oily skin and combination skin prone to redness and thread veins on the face. It hydrates the skin while also minimizing the look of dilated blood vessels and spider veins. Thanks to the astringent effect of our 5-Herbs-Formula (horse chestnut, butcher’s broom, licorice root, calendula, Asiatic pennywort), the fragrance-free cream works to strengthen the capillary walls and the connective tissue, which leads to a 21% reduction of broken capillaries on the face and 35% reduction of facial redness* – for a calm and balanced complexion. Allantoin soothes the skin and urea helps the skin to retain moisture.
In some cases, couperose can turn into rosacea, a skin condition that causes chronic inflammation and severe redness on the face. Make sure to protect your skin in advance and use soothing products that strengthen the capillaries.
Find more details about our REDNESS CONTROL skincare line, key ingredients and relevant test results here: REDNESS CONTROL Line Overview.
* Test design: Subjects with visible couperose; Application of an emulsion formulation versus a placebo (half-face study) for 14 days. The study was done in vivo.